Sunday, April 16, 2006

Almost forgot I had this thing....

Ok, I admit, I have been a terrible and neglectful blog mother... Does anybody read this thing anymore??? Holla!
But gimme a chance to redeem myself! Wow, it has surely been an interesting few months and random and unexpected changes in events have resulted in much fun and travel indeed! Each passing month has seen another mini-vacation, another change in scenery, and in some cases, another foreign language, so I have truly been blessed. A short recap of months past:

End of January:
-Trip to Paris with Sab, loads of fun despite blistering winds and grey skies
-resultant "gastro" due to too many roadside kebabs that had me in bed for 5 days straight... ugh

February:
-Trip to Rome with my fellow assistants "sisters": 6 girls going crazy in bella Italia's capital! One can only imagine all the drama that ensued!
-La suite: awesome trip to Barcelona with Sab, gorgeous scenery, weather, people...

March:
-Unexpected trip back home to Canada for a week for my grandfather's funeral...

April:
-Visit from MAMA! and...
-Subsequent trip to Athens, Greece!!!! Gyros and Kebabs rule!
-Acceptance to teacher's college! So it looks like it's back to school for me in September...

Tentative plans for May and June... Hopefully a tour of Spain, Portugal, and Morocco with Sab (the original Gupster)???? LOL

So now that I've managed to give my one or two readers up to speed on "mes aventures" I beseech you to take a peep at my photo website (which I'm a lot better at keeping up!). Besides, as they say, a picture's worth a thousand words!
www.flickr.com/photos/oneika

à bientôt!
-Oneika

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home